Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Take me away...


For the past 5 years or so I have been able to attend a scrapbook retreat for conference weekend. Every year I look forward to it! I get time to focus on preserving my family's history while listening to the servants of God, and enjoying times with dear friends.

for the second year in a row, we attended a great retreat in Colorado Springs, at My Scrapbook Retreat. It was a special treat to have one of my dearest friends, Malinda even come all the way from Idaho to go with us. We had a great weekend and I got Cooper's baby scrapbook almost all finished. I am already looking forward to next year.



1 comment:

Malinda said...

I just love you my Carli dear! I had a blast but only because I got to spend so much time with you! Gushy mushy gushy :)