Friday, January 11, 2013

If you blink, you might miss it.


My baby, turning three.  He is becoming so grown up.  I certainly have mixed feelings about not really having a baby at home anymore.  We potty trained him in August right after we got home from all our trips.  I am always amazed at his big vocabulary and I love having conversations with this kid.  I'm grateful that he still loves to "nuggle" (snuggle) with me and read stories.  I'm glad he's not too big yet to say really cute things.  "Kaden and Avery are my savorite sends."  Can't say his f's in words yet.  I love it and just about everything about this boy.  He is just a happy, happy soul and I'm so glad he is in our family and keeps me company!

He loves doing funny faces in pictures




For his birthday we kept it simple, having another family over for cake and ice cream.  He really wanted a Spiderman cake.  I don't do cakes.  But he appreciated it all the same.  And he LOVED his Lighting McQueen pillow pet.  Happy birthday Cooper!



1 comment:

Corinne said...

So cute! I like the cake! I'm personally terrible at cakes, but my kids don't seem to know the difference, they love that I tried. :)