Saturday, March 15, 2008

A true friend...

I have been kinda sick the last few days, not the deathbed kind like Ken had, but just enough that I have a hard time getting off the couch or out of bed. Well, on Thursday night I had a rehearsal for a musical number that we are singing next week. I was not feeling my best, but I hate being one of the people that don't show up. So we are about halfway done when my dear friend, who shall remain nameless (but her name rhymes with Schrandie) turns to me and says, "My dear friend, you look like crap." Now is that a true friend, or what?!?

4 comments:

Brandie Lyon said...

You know I love ya more than my luggage (do you know what movie that is from). Are you feeling better? Your song sounded wonderful. Lyddie kept saying, "Carli, hi". Since you weren't in RS, and I had to sit by myself, I assume you still weren't feeling well.

Elizabeth said...

Awesome.

Truly awesome.

Jolayne said...

You did such a fantastic job on Sunday. Hopefully you are on the mend now.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

haha. That is funny. You did a FABULOUS job in church...even if you were about to fall over. (Nobody noticed that, by the way).