Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NYC part two...

At least as of this morning there is not a strike on Broadway. Let's hope my luck holds out. :)

I am really excited to be heading to New York City tonight for a long weekend. (Thank you Ken and my wonderful friends who are watching my kiddos!) I am taking the red eye tonight and will be there through late Sunday. It will be great hanging out with friends, some of which I haven't seen for a long time, and taking in some sights. We have tickets for some great shows; Legally Blonde, Sunday in the Park with George, and Candide. Ken also just told me about Bobby McFerrin and Yo Yo Ma at Carnegie Hall tomorrow night. I hope tickets are still available!

I think by tonight I should have most of my "to do before I leave" list done. I am hoping to leave things in order to make it easier on Ken while I am gone. He is a little concerned on how to do the girls hair for church, but other than that, I know he'll do great!

I am so excited!!!!

No comments: