Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted...


This morning I went to the county offices and turned in my absentee ballot. Many have read my political musings over the past year, so you know how I feel about this election and I won't really go into it anymore. However, I must say that I feel so blessed that I live in a country that I am allowed to vote and speak my mind. This election is very important and regardless of the outcome, I am so glad that so many people got involved in the political process. That in itself is a victory.

P.S. For those interested, Ken and I are having friends over to watch the returns on the news tonight. We would love it if you want to join us for some good company, stimulating political conversation, and yummy food. Contact me if you want more details.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

But would you allow....a DEMOCRAT?? =)

Brandie Lyon said...

Nice picture of your boob!