Sunday, October 17, 2010

She makes me laugh!

My little Miss Peyton is quite the performer! (I have no idea where she gets it from!) One of her favorite things right now is to listen and sing along with music on the mp3 player. She ignores everything else and will go off into her own world. Sometimes she will go out to the backyard and swing for a long time...



...other times she will simply twirl and sing. I love watching her and can't help but chuckle. I was on the computer the other day and she started singing "Welcome to the Luck Lady Saloon" from the Melodrama, Way Out West in a Dress, and twirling. I was able to take this video and she was totally unaware!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute girl!! She is very talented to be able to sing and twirl like that... I know I would fall over! :) Your kids are great (and I am so lucky I get to teach one of them in primary now!)

Jen said...

That is quite a talent, she doesn't even look dizzy. So cute!

keri said...

She must be her mother's daughter.

Unknown said...

She didn't stop spinning the entire video! Wow! She is so cute just groovin out to her own music. :)