Sunday, July 8, 2012

"School's out for summer!"

You just sang that in your head, didn't you? :)

The kids had a wonderful year at school.  Their teachers were all fabulous and I am so thankful for all the time and effort they put in to teaching my children. We have loved all the teachers and administrators at the school and I enjoyed every time I would go in to volunteer.

Morgan missed the last couple days of school to go to Oklahoma, and I was sad that we missed her "continuation" as she will be leaving Prairie Ridge to go to Coal Ridge Middle School.  (She didn't miss it at all.)  We were able to go to Peyton's kindergarten program and the picnic at the end of school celebrating all the kids.  It is always a fantastic way to begin the summer break!

Kindergarten program showing off what they had learned.





Peyton and Katie with their ceftificates.

Peyton with Mrs. Dreitz

Trevor with Miss. Doughty

1 comment:

Haley L said...

I was just getting caught up on your blog and seeing these school photos makes me wonder where the summer has gone. :( Loved all your updates. I'm impressed at Morgan's independence. Guess maybe they are ready for middle school!