Monday, April 29, 2013

Celia's Visit

For years I have been going to New York City to take in the sights, some Broadway shows, but most of all to visit my dear friend Celia.  The stars aligned and she was able to come visit us here in Denver this last Christmastime.  I loved that my kids were finally able to meet Celia and she could meet my crazy kiddos.  It was such a treat to have her visit!  I loved every second of it!


We went bowling with Ken's family and then had a lovely dinner at Hacienda Colorado (my favorite!) We got manicure and pedicures and saw Les Miserables with friends.  We also headed to Boulder to walk around Pearl Street, get hot chocolate, and window shopping.  Ken took the kids back home and we headed over to Boulder's Dinner theater where we saw 42 Street.  It was fun that one of the leads was also our waiter.  We loved the show and all its great tap dancing.



It was such a fun visit and it always does my heart good to be Celia!

No comments: