Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cyle and Athena's Wedding (Part 2)

On Saturday, March 12, 2011 my little brother Cyle married Athena Clark in the Salt Lake City Temple for all time and eternity. I am so excited for him and Athena as they begin their married life. The sealing was beautiful and it was wonderful being in the temple together. We are grateful to Clint and Audra for watching our kiddos while we were in the temple. Cyle and Athena were so cute together and Athena was a stunningly beautiful bride. We are so glad that she is part of our family!






Check out those socks! :)







We hit Cafe Rio for a quick dinner before heading up to Midway for the reception at Zermatt resort. It was a bit tricky with Cooper however. Friday night about 2:00 in the morning Cooper woke up fussing which is unusual. When I picked him up, he was burning up with fever. Poor guy! It was a long night for the two of us. He did pretty well while we were in the temple and didn't fuss too much during pictures (no smiles though). By the time we got to the resort he was simply done. I spent almost all of the reception sitting with him on my lap -- he wouldn't even go to Ken. I was bummed not to get more pictures. I was sad not to get to visit with everyone more, but I was glad that several people came by and talked to me. I was especially tickled that the Croshaws came. It was wonderful to catch up with my dear friend Libby!



I loved seeing how entranced Peyton was as the couple shared their first dance and then dance with their parents. So glad I sneeked this picture!


The entire weekend was beautiful and it was wonderful to be there with them for this most special of occasions!

No comments: