Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have been tagged...

Micaela has tagged me to answer some questions about me. So here it goes...

4 jobs I have had:
1. Voice teacher
2. Choir teacher (yes that counts as a separate thing)
3. Microfilmer
4. Singing janitor (I feel I must explain. For my first two years at BYU I was one of the custodians for the administration building. I had a tendency to sing while I worked, especially when I was on bathroom duty. You can't buy acoustics like that. :) In fact the university president, Rex E. Lee, once heard me and came in to tell me that I had a lovely voice. It was not long before I was known as the singing janitor.)

4 movies I could watch over and over: (really though, I love movies and would watch just about anything over and over again)
1. Pride and Prejudice (especially the new one. oh, I love that soundtrack!)
2. Willow (one of the best quoting movies of all time)
3. An Ideal Husband
4. Romantic comedies

Places I have lived: (a lot more than 4 and since this is my blog, I'm going to list them all)
1. Pensacola, FL
2. Twentynine Palms, CA
3. Reno, NV
4. Okinawa, Japan
5. Dunoon, Scotland
6. Reno (again)
7. Lawton, OK
8. Twentynine Palms (again)
9. Glen Ellyn, IL
10. Quantico, VA
11. Okinawa (again)
12. San Diego, CA
13. Provo, UT
14. Fallon, NV
15. Ft. Sill, OK
16. Longmont, CO
17. Firestone, CO

4 Favorite TV shows: (I am assuming this means current shows)
1. The Office
2. 24
3. Heroes
4. Lost

4 Favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Steak and potatoes
3. Fettuccini Alfredo
4. Ken's blueberry milkshakes

4 Websites I visit:
1. Mitt websites: My Man Mitt, Evangelicals for Mitt, and several others
2. Real Clear Politics
3. Facebook
4. Friends' blogs

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. Scrapaway!
2. In bed
3. On Broadway
4. Trotting the globe (does that count as one?)

4 old boyfriends you wonder "what in the world ever happened to ____" about:
1. Just four?!? :)
2.
3.
4.

4 people I tag next:
1. Rochelle
2. Ashley
3. Kacy
4. Karin

P.S. Check out Micaela's answers on her blog (link on right). She is much funnier than I am.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

These are fun! I love getting to know you a little better in a different way.