Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What happened to my baby...

At this time, six years ago, I was in the hospital in the full throws of labor. After many hours of pain, two failed epidurals, and finding out I needed to have a c-section, Morgan Colleen finally arrived. That seems like a lifetime ago.

I am so grateful Morgan was born into our family! She is so much fun and we love her so much. I am constantly amazed at how quickly she is growing up. She is very mature and often is mistaken for a year or two older than she is. I am impressed by her easy going attitude, her quick, infectious laugh, and her ability to make friends. She really is a delight to be around. Even when the drama queen in her comes out -- I'm telling you, she gets that trait from her dad. :) Morgan is a great big sister: she lets Trevor tag a long with her and her friends and she is a wonderful help with Peyton. I truly can't imagine our family without her.

Unfortunately, she got sick and was not able to go to school today. A big disappointment because she was going to take cupcakes and Ken was going to be at school to be a "Watchdog" (a dads program). Oh well, there is always tomorrow. We are also looking forward to her horse birthday party on Saturday! Still trying to figure out how to do a horse cake!?!

Happy birthday my dear, sweet, beautiful girl!


Then... Six years ago



Now... Showing off that missing tooth!

No comments: