Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clint and Audra's wonderful wedding

On July 24th, my brother Clint was married to Audra at a picturesque vineyard in California. It is clear to everyone who sees them how in love they are. I am so happy for them that they have found each other! The ceremony was beautiful and I was tickled that Clint and Audra asked me to sing Nat King Cole's "LOVE" as they exited down the isle.

The dinner was AMAZING and the presentation of everything was gorgeous! After dinner and the toasts, we danced the night away. It was such a fun party!

Me with the groom before the ceremony.



My beautiful new sister-in-law, Audra.




Audra's awesome kids, Keely and Avery. (Such a great addition to our family!)

Sweet Reagan!

Cyle giving the best man toast.



First dance as man and wife!


Audra thought of everything and threw a pizza party for the kids with gift bags
full of fun things to play with.

Clint shared a sweet dance with Grandma.

While we were dancing, an incredible full moon rose over us. How did they arrange that one?!?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Carli you look so beautiful! I really like your longer hair too.