Monday, August 9, 2010

Going to "The Cabin"!

This is probably our favorite family tradition. Every summer we head up to our friend's, Mark and Malinda's, cabin in Cooke City, Montana. It is the perfect vacation -- reconnecting with dear friends, playing games, relaxing, riding the horses, and the annual girl's lunch date to Beartooth Cafe and having some delicious poppy seed cake with rum glaze.

This year, we went a little earlier because Rochelle was having a baby in July and we were so grateful this year not to run into (literally) our old friend, Mr. Cow.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this year...


I love Lynden's face here! That water was soooo COLD!


I still can't believe that I am married to this hottie!

I got to do a little photo shoo for Malinda and her girls!





DeBry family, Allred family, Wagner family, and Siders family


Crazy Creek

Pilot and Index

No comments: