Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Inner-teenager...

Every once in awhile my inner teenager roars to life. Usually that coincides with the release of a Harry Potter or Twilight book or movie. :) It was no different On June 30 when Eclipse, the third installment of the Twilight saga was released.

I organized a group to go the evening of the 30th. It was super fun being with friends that were willing to be goofy with me. Marie, Jamie, and I kicked the excitement up a notch and actually went to a midnight showing too. That was really fun to be surrounded by people (okay, mostly girls) that were as excited, if not more, than I was. It was fun to be silly for 24 hours and I am so lucky that Ken lets me embrace that giddy side of me from time to time.

Next installment of teenage excitment is due Nov. 19 when Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows is released (it also happens to be my birthday)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is fun to have friends that want to be giddy with you over such matters. I loved it!