Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am bummed...

Well, last night was tough. A big blow to the conservative movement. I pray (literally) that Mitt can rally and that conservatives will rally around him. His message is right on about changing Washington. We need him in the White House!

One thing this election has made me realize is how conservative I am. I always knew I was pretty socially conservative, but now I am beginning to understand the genius of Reagan -- strong family, strong military, and strong economy.

For those of you in the Denver area, Mitt is having a rally on Friday. It is at 2:00 down in Aurora. It will be incredible to see and hear him in person. Let me know if you want more information. I am sure we will also have a couple cars from this area going down, if you would like to carpool.

Mitt in '08!!!! (more than ever)

1 comment:

mcojaadams said...

I read this today on CNN:
"People are trying to find a reason to vote for McCain. I have talked to any number of people in the last 24 hours that are shaking their heads saying, 'You know, I just won't vote,' " said conservative radio talk-show host Rick Roberts on Wednesday. "If McCain ends up being the nominee, I predict the lowest voter turnout for Republicans in my memory."

I tend to agree. I don't think McCain would make a terrible President, I just don't feel he is the best choice.

GO Romney! It's not over!