Friday, February 15, 2008

It must be a man thing...

Because I totally don't understand the thrill of going camping in freezing temperatures and in the snow. Tonight Ken is headed up to Klondike and he is so excited. He has been talking about it almost non-stop for days. Seriously, I don't get it. Tonight while he freezes (of his own free will, mind you) I will be curled up in front of the fire. Then to top it off, I will sleep in my comfy bed (as opposed to the cold, hard ground) with my flannel sheets and electric blanket. Oh, I love being a woman!

5 comments:

Jolayne said...

I think my family should consider it nothing short of wonderful that I go camping in the summer. The winter stuff stinks. I had to go snow camping once for a class at BYU. I HATED IT! I don't like to freeze and to make myself do it on purpose? Nope.

Brandie Lyon said...

Jason is glad he didn't have to go.

xoxo --c. said...

oh my.

Erica said...

I kept asking Jamey if it was fun, and kept telling me it was. I don't get it either!!

Chris and Rita said...

Ken simply has not attended ENOUGH Klondike campouts to figure that out yet. It's not a 'man thing'. Trust me on this one. He just needs to sleep in the snow some more. --Chris.