Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Not so Super Tuesday...

It is really late and I still need to absorb all that happened tonight, but I thought I would just say a sentence or two about the republican race. First off, I am so pleased with the voter turnout all over the country. There seem to be record turnout everywhere and whatever the outcome of the races, that is great news for all of us. We are so blessed to live in this country and be allowed the privilege of voting.

I am disappointed in the results for Mitt. The polls looked like California was going to go his way. We will have to see what happens. In any case, I still believe he is by far the best man for the job. He represents was I think a republican should; strong military, strong economy, and strong family. I will continue to do all I can to support him and his bid for the White House.

2 comments:

mcojaadams said...

It is so frustrating, but at the same time he came in 2nd SO many times if not first. A few states third.
I believe he is the best candidate, but America seems to be leaning more towards a Democrate for President.
Would you agree or am I way off?

Tirsa said...

I just saw on the news that Mitt has officially suspended his campaign. Are you so sad? All I can say is that...you fought the good fight. Way to go! Yours was dedication and commitment at its finest!