Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank you...

First off to Governor Mitt Romney. I am inspired by him and really appreciate him putting it on the line. The suspension of his campaign leaves me totally heartsick. However, my understanding is that he retains control of his delegates. I for one, still plan on voting for him next week at the county assembly unless I hear otherwise from the campaign. His speech at CPAC was inspirational. I hope you will have the opportunity to read it or watch it. Governor Romney is one very classy guy. He set himself up nicely for a run in 2012 and I can't wait to support him again.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/02/romneys_withdrawal_speech.html

Secondly, to my dear friends who have called and emailed, thank you. Now we can all mourn together. :(

5 comments:

KrisJ said...

Maybe silly but you were the first person I thought of when I heard the news.

Erica said...

Let's hope for a good fight in 2012. We (America) NEED him!!

Kristin said...

Carli!

I'm in mourning with you. Good luck in 2012.

Jen said...

Ditto krisj.

You were so awesome on Tuesday at the caucus. It was a joy to watch you. Luckily our table was next to yours so I could lurk while you were announcing. You were all aglow, Carli.

Carlos F said...

Oh my dear sweet beautiful friend. I hope that you are not Heartbroken.... You are a wonderful political ally, I hope that you are not discouraged by our random system of government. I remember the 1992 election in high school and if remember correctly you liked that Clinton guy...but could be wrong.... Your Man gave a good run and I would like to see him in a Cabinet position I think It would be a good move on eitgher Rep or Dem admin to include Rep and Dems who knows call me